Welcome to GN Booth for more information and business opportunities.
In the past week, the yearly IMARC Exhibition was held in Sydney, Australia, it is an well known exhibition in mining industry and attracted visitors all over the world. In this IMARC 2023, GN Separation brought its vibrating screen and tailling dewatering decanter centrifuge to the exhibition and attracted quite a lot visitors. Also, GN’s old clients and friends came to the exhibition, and it is also the first show of GN Australia, the 3rd branch of GN outside China.
GN Separation was firstly established in year 2007. Although it is a fully private owned company, it developed quite rapidly and soon recognized and became popular in the market all over the world. In year 2013, GN started its own branch company in Houston, USA, which was the first solids control brand from China who settled in USA. In year 2016, GN set up the 2nd factory in China, in the same industry zone of the 2st factory, in order to increase the producing capacity for matching clients’ need. And in year 2023, GN Australia was established in Queensland and GN’s new factory, a modern and large facility with 80000 square meters area has been put into use. In this new factory, GN has large blanking machines and welding robots for fabricating. Both this mining vibrating screen and the decanter centrifuge shown in IMARC are manufactured there, origin from GN, China.
1.Mining Vibrating Screens: Mining is one of the 3 industries GN’s products are applied for, along with oil and gas and environment protection. Mining vibrating screens are one of the core products GN provided for mining industry. GN offers the full range of vibrating screens including the high frequency fine screening screens of single deck and stack sizers, middle sized vibrating screens for classification and dewatering, and large vibrating screens like flip-flow screening and banana screening.
2.Dewatering decanter centrifuges for tailing. Centrifuges are always one of GN’s popular products. In mining industry, they are mostly used in the tailing step for its efficiency in separating the extra solids particles. GN has large bowl centrifuges for this purpose.
Welcome to contact GN Directly for separation solutions.
GN Solids Control, the sister company of GN Separation, is one of the leading brands in oil and gas solids control industry. Just as the separation solutions GN Separation provided to clients, decanter centrifuge is also one of the core products GN Solids Control offer to the clients. Decanter centrifuge is a kind of efficient equipment for solids and liquid separation purpose, and each year, GN manufacture and sell around 200 sets of decanter centrifuges. Just recently, GN has delivered 10 sets of fully hydraulic decanter centrifuges to a client in North Africa.
GN has a wide range of decanter centrifuges, the bowl diameter sizes are from 9 inch to 30 inch, in order to achieve different capacities. And for each bowl diameter, GN has bowl length-diameter ratios of 3 and 4 for option, in order to meet the different applications. Considering the different control types, there are electric driven models and hydraulic drive centrifuges. Among the electric driven ones, there are fixed speed models and VFD models for option. This time, the client from North Africa chose the fully hydraulic drive centrifuges, 10 sets in one purchase.
Comparing with electric driven centrifuges, the hydraulic drive centrifuges are more fluent in operating and are more suitable for extreme conditions such like the high temperature ambient in Middle East and Africa. GN Solids Control is one of a few centrifuge manufacturers who can make the fully hydraulic control panels. Normally, GN makes the hydraulic control panels for the 14 inch bowl decanter centrifuges and 18 inch big bowls. GN Brand is quite popular among the centrifuge end users in oil and gas industry, waste water industry, and mining.
You can find GN products in more than 90 countries in the world. And if you plan to buy from GN, you can contact GN branch companies in USA, in Australia, and in Russia. Also you are welcome to contact GN partners in lots of other countries. Welcome to contact GN for the nearest contact or you can also talk to GN Headquarter directly.
GN Headquarter is located in Hebei Province China, with 3 factories. The newest one is also the largest one, with 80000 square meters’ area and advanced facilities as blanking machines, automatic welding and large sandblasting and painting.
For more information, welcome to contact GN directly.
Last week, GN Separation’s main production line and the whole team went to the new factory built in Yutian, with a self-owned land of 80,000 square meters. It is another important milestone in GN’s history of development since year 2007, when the company was first built in Tangshan City, China.
GN Separation and GN Solids Control, per data by end of Year 2022, have exported their products to more than 90 countries and regions in the world. Always, when there are foreign customers coming, the team was asked with questions like: what’s the meaning of GN? Our answer is always like: GN comes from the 2 capital letters of GN’s Chinese name Guan Neng. Guan means champion and Neng means capable. It is like a long term pursued dream, the dream holder is approaching it step by step. The new factory is one important move on the way.
Ever since its establishment in Year 2007, GN has set its standard as international standard, although then GN has only a small workshop. After 4 years’ development, GN has gained good reputation among international clients and expanded the production by moving to a new factory in Dachang Chaobai River Development Area, Langfang, where there are workshops and a five-floor office building. And near this factory, in the same industry zone, GN built up a 2nd factory especially for shaker screens. Also during those years of development, GN designed and put into market the vertical cuttings dryers, hydraulic decanter centrifuges and vacuum pumps. And GN become an international company by establishing branch companies in USA and Australia and also started an office in Russia.
This new factory GN now moves to is larger than double than the previous 2 factory. It is equipped by large and advanced machine center for cutting and blanking, automatic welding robots and tools, and painting and sandblasting center. All those facilities are important to reaching the high quality of the products and The office building is also friendly to the users, cause GN always value the welfare of its employees.
Welcome come to GN factory.
Along with 15 years’ development and efforts, GN Company has become a well-known international brand in bot Oil & Gas and Mining industries, with two brands GN Solids Control and GN Separation. Recently, GN Company has attended the Exhibition in Indonesia at a joint booth showing both oil and gas equipment and mining vibrating screens.
As is shown in GN Company’s two brands, GN’s products can be divided into two groups:
1. Mining Vibrating Screens and Screen Panels:
GN Separation is professional in providing solutions for separating projects, and vibrating screen is a quite efficient solution for physical separation based on different particle sizes. And the vibrating screen machine models are designed and confirmed per factors including the input material, material condition, requested treating capacity, and particle distribution based on sizes. GN has fine screening equipment with High frequency and middle sized screening machines for classification and large vibrating screens including flip-flow vibrating screens and banana vibrating screens. GN also makes the polyurethane screen panels and screen meshes.
2. Solids Control system for oil and gas drilling: solids control system is a comparably independent system for an oil gas drilling rig. By using several stages of separating machines, this system is used for separating out as many as possible the solids particles from the drilling liquid. Then the drilling fluids could enter the mud tanks for next cycle of drilling. In this way, the contractor can save money from both less drilling mud consumption and waste disposal. GN is capable of providing the whole system including the drilling mud shale shaker, desander and desilter cyclones, decanter centrifuges and auxiliary pumps. Besides the solids control system, GN also offers the complete drilling waste management system including the vertical cuttings dryers for cuttings and chemical dosing for the drilling fluids.
If you have any inquiry, welcome to contact GN headquarter in China or GN branch companies in USA, Australia and Russia.
The year 2023 is a fresh new year for the economy all over the world after the recovery from a global pandemic time. And also, this year would be a landmark in GN Separation’s history. Along with the recovery of the economy, GN Separation is developing at a quite high speed, with a saleroom more than doubled than last year. GN Separation’s new factory yard would be started soon within this year, with a land area of 80000+ square meters. Meanwhile, as the international exhibitions are back, GN Separation has becoming more and more active in the exhibitions.
In the past week, GN Separation has attended the 9th Guangzhou Aggregates Technology & Equipment Expo with a booth of 90 square meters at BT05 in Hall E3. For this exhibition, GN had brought to exhibition the mining vibrating screens and other equipment suitable for mining and aggregate technology, including following:
1. Large banana vibrating screens with double deck GNBS2461. Banana screens are one of the large mining vibrating screen models GN Separation designs for the classification and dewatering for the iron ore mines, coal mines and etc. It can serve for a large treating capacity and by using double decked model, it can provide 3 products.
2. Middle sized linear motion vibrating screens GNLMZ1836. Besides large mining vibrating screens, GN also makes middle sized linear motion vibrating screens. GN offers 2 types of such linear motion screens with a slight difference on the input of machine. One of the 2 types are used for classification while the other is used for dewatering. GNLMZ1836 is a model used for dewatering.
3. Vacuum pump GNSP40B. Vacuum pump is also called a solid pump for transferring various kinds of materials which is widely used in mining projects. It is a fully air driven machine with a large power.
Here is the exhibition website for more information. http://www.sszbz.com/index.php?lang=en
Oil field equipment and systems are always one of the core products of GN Solids Control, which still occupies more than one third of GN Group’s products each year. For oil and gas industry, each year, GN makes and sells 250+ sets of shale shakers, 150+ sets of decanter centrifuges, and 50+ sets of vertical cuttings dryers. Recently, GN Solids Control just delivered 2 sets of waste management systems to Russia and 1 set of such systems for South America.
1. Vertical Cuttings Dryer. Comparing with shale shakers and decanter centrifuges, the vertical cuttings dryers are not so commonly known equipment, but in fact, in drilling cuttings waste management systems, they are quite practical, especially in case of oil based mud. GN’s first set of vertical cuttings dryer was designed and made into reality in year 2014, and it was soon recognized by clients and became popular all over the world. GNCD series vertical cuttings dryer can reduce the oil on cuttings to 0.5%.
2. Decanter Centrifuge. After the vertical cuttings dryer, there will be a decanter centrifuge to treat the fluids discharged from the vertical cuttings dryer, because there are still some fine particles in the drilling fluids at this stage. A high speed decanter centrifuge is efficient to remove the particles from 2 to 5 microns thoroughly. After the decanter centrifuge, the drilling fluids would be clean enough to be returned to the drilling procedure.
The combination of vertical cuttings dryer plus high speed decanter centrifuge is a must in many countries in the world considering the environment protection purpose. The recent projects GN manufactured are respectively made for Russia and South America. In fact, GN Solids Control has exported the equipment and spare parts to more than 90 countries in the world during the past 15 years. For the oil and gas solids control and waste management, GN can provide a turn-key solution from the consulting to manufacturing. Many world leading drilling companies and oil service companies are clients of GN.
Among recent projects of GN Separation, there is one set of system for a mining tailing dewatering projects, and the jobsite location is an extremely cold country outside China. This system contains following equipment and facilities:
1. Decanter centrifuge GNLW764A-VFD. GNLW 764 is the largest decanter centrifuge model among GN decanter centrifuges. The centrifuge bowl diameter is up to 30 inch, and the bowl’s length-diameter ratio is 4, which enable the decanter centrifuge to have a large capacity meanwhile a long trip for a dry treating result. In such systems, always the big bowl centrifuges with a length-diameter ratio of 4 are more practical, for example, the 30 inch bowl model GNLW764A-VFD and a 22 inch bowl model GNLW554-VFD.
2. Chemical dosing unit. Chemical dosing units are always an auxiliary device for the decanter centrifuges when there are a large portion of extra fine particles in the slurry or material to be treated. The chemicals prepared by the chemical dosing units always contain some polymer for flocculating the extra fine particles into larger ones, in order to be separated out by the decanter centrifuges. Before the centrifuge inlet, there is a T connection on pipeline with one point for chemical dosing pump.
3. 40FT Containers for holding the centrifuge and dewatering units. The 40ft containers are not standard containers, but they are made with container anchoring corners for easy transportation. Comparing with standard containers, those 2 sets of 40ft containers are equipped with windows and doors and insulation layer. The 2 containers are located as one on top of the other, the upper one is for the centrifuge, cause the centrifuges are requested to be located on a certain height, meanwhile, it can help with saving space. The chemical dosing unit is located in the lower container.
For more information, welcome to contact GN directly.
As long as the equipment is used for projects which involve separating works, there are something in common. For example, the drilling projects need to treat the slurry by removing the particles, and for mining projects there are vibrating screens used for collect certain particles with correct sizes. As a leading manufacturer and solution provider in separating works, GN Separation is able to suggest clients the most suitable equipment or system.
Just recently, GN Separation has finished the manufacturing for a vibrating screen system for a core drilling fluid cleaning project in domestic China. And the main equipment is a linear motion vibrating screen which was designed for mining. This machine, together with some other equipment, were used for core drilling fluids cleaning, including following:
1. Mining vibrating screen GNLMP 1224. It is a self-designed equipment with screen size nearly 3 square meters. GN has an advanced facility with cutting, welding and painting procedures. All side walls of the vibrating screen is made of a whole plates without any welding in order to ensure the strength. All screens are screen panels made of polyurethane and service life is longer than 6 months.
2. Customized mud gas separator. It is originally an equipment used in oil and gas drilling, for removing the gas from the drilling fluids. In fact, in other drilling works, there is some gas in the fluids shall be removed. This equipment is customized based on oil and gas mud gas separator, suitable for the core drilling.
3. Centrifugal pump GNSB6X5j-370c and collection tank. Centrifugal pump is anther core product of GN Separation for different applications. Also, GN has other pumps and conveyors available.
For more technical information or commercial information, welcome to contact GN team freely or visit GN factory.
GN Separation Equipment is an enterprise focusing on the designing of separating and conveying equipment manufacturing and solution providing. The core products and best seller equipment of GN Separation are shakers, decanter centrifuges, disc stack separators, screw press for dewatering and chemical dosing unit. Vibrating screens for mining is another product group of GN Separation.
Both three phase decanter centrifuges and disc stack separators are used for separation of oil, water and solids. Disc stack is suitable for the material with a small portion of solids, which is also capable of separating the oil clearly. Recently, GN Separation provided such a disc stack separator to a client who uses this machine for vegetable oil separating application. This machine’s model is GNSD225. Here are the main specificaitons:
1. Bowl diameter of this disc stack is 810 mm
2. The diameter of the piston used in this machine is 730 mm
3. Rated treating capacity is 30-40 m3 per hour.
4. Rotating speed is 4500 RPM.
5. Volume is 27 liters.
6. Motor power is 75kw.
7. Driven type: belt driven
8. Time for starting up: 8 to 10 minutes.
9. Time for shutting down: 30 minutues.
10. Outsourced bearing brand：SKF.
11. Raw material for the rotating bowl, bowl cover and big piston: duplex stainless steel SS2507.
12. Control cabinet: VFD controlled with PLC from SIEMENS. VFD’s are sourced from ABB brand. And touching screen is from Schneider. Languages could be shifted between English and Chines. ：
13. Filter: the filter is designed containing water. It is made per food standard and all sealing parts are made of flourorubber.
Here on this links below are all available disc stack models offered by GN Separation.