1. Make sure the belts are installed properly and tight before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
2. Use hands to rotate the drum to make sure the drum can move freely before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
3. Before turn on the decanter centrifuge on, turn on the feeding pump first.
4. Monitor the feeding rate of the drilling mud according decanter centrifuge's owner manual. Decanter centrifuge's RPM rate is need to reach to operation rate before processing the drilling mud.
5. Any unusual noises happen during the operation, it need to stop the operation right away.
6. Do not feeding the mud more than operation capacity to avoid the choke block.
7. The weighted and high viscosity drilling fluid needs low feeding speed and high dilution rate.
8. To ensure that you can stir in the entrance of centrifuge and the barite slurry return to the mud tank.
Shut-down the operation by stop the feeding pump, stop dilution, and finally shut the decanter centrifuge down.
As the second to none drilling waste management solution provider and equipment manufacturer, GN Solids Control, although a completely private owned company, GN Solids Control is attracting more and more attentions from the China drilling giants, because of the newest and advanced solutions it provides.
Because the global warming issue and also the higher standards for protecting the fragile environment, more and more companies are forced to spend money and energy in the environmental issues. Therefore, to find a cost-effective solution and a reliable supplier is very important for the end users and every drilling company or and every service company. GN Solids Control and GN’s products are proved to be the suitable and best choice.
What does GN provide?
1. complete line of solids control systems, available capacities ranking from 250GPM to 3000GPM, equipments including shale shaker, desander, desilter, mud cleaner and solids control centrifuge, besides, there are pumps for feeding all those equipments. And also mud agitator, mud gun and jet mud mixer of all necessary capacities.
2. waste management system-for drilling cuttings, GN has different solutions for drilling waste cuttings treatment, including for WBM and OBM, and per different clients’ requests, GN could customize them per jobsite need. GN even have module equipments to layout as building blocks. Those equipments are vertical cuttings dryer, decanter centrifuge and high-G shale shaker. Also screw conveyors are needed in such systems.
3. waste management system- for drilling fluid, GN has dewatering unit and dewatering centrifuge with a high speed, it will finally treat the drilling fluid and even the smallest particles are separated from the fluids.
Besides those systems, GN also have solidification unit and TDU and etc. GN’s products are widely used in many industries not only limited in oil and gas drilling. GN’s clients are not only the giant drilling companies in domestic China, but also from more than 60 countries and regions all over the world.
GNLW363D-FHD is a full hydraulic drive dual system decanter centrifuges. It is with full hydraulic drive and the unit is furnished complete with electric motor and controls.
The GNLW363D-FHD full hydraulic drive dual system decanter centrifuge is a 2-phase separation centrifuge. Its maximum treating capacity can reach up to 200 GPM. The operation bowl speed is variable from 0 to 3600 RPM, with internal centrifugal acceleration exceeding 2610 G’s. A self-contained hydraulic system supplies pressure to the hydraulic motors that drive the bowl and the differential conveyor that operates at 0 to 70 RPM. Continuous monitoring of feed characteristics is used for automatic conveyor boost and protects the machine from overloads.
The FHD centrifuge is designed for minimal maintenance and may be used in Class I, Division 1, Group C and D areas. The bowl of the GNLW363D-FHD full hydraulic drive dual system decanter centrifuge are made from Duplex SS2304/SS2205 from centrifugal casting. The screw protection of the FHD centrifuge is Tungsten Carbide Tiles long life and minimal maintenance. The solids discharge port is with Tungsten Carbide Inserts for long lifetime and easy maintenance.
GN Solids Control is worldwide leading manufacturing on industry centrifuge. GN owns the advanced processing machine for centrifuge production. And GN owns a professional R&D department specialized in centrifuge development.
Viscotherm and ROTODIFF® from Switzerland are leading brand for centrifuge hydraulic driving system. For GNLW363D-FHD Full hydraulic drive (FHD) centrifuge, the hydraulic system is from Viscotherm. The hydraulic motor is from OTODIFF® from Switzerland. GN and Viscotherm has been jointly working together to develop the Full hydraulic drive centrifuge for international clients to meet the highest standard.
And Viscotherm and ROTODIFF® from Switzerland are leading brand for centrifuge hydraulic driving system. GN and Viscotherm has been jointly working together to develop the Full hydraulic drive centrifuge for international clients to meet the highest standard.
The hydraulic bowl and scroll drive system drives both the hydraulic motor ROTODIFF and the bowl of a decanter centrifuge from hydraulic pump unit by two hydraulic oil circuits.
The advantage of the FHD centrifuge is for use in high temperature ambient for heavy mud with flexible bowl and differential speed. The compact one skid design makes it easier for rig up.