1. Make sure the belts are installed properly and tight before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
2. Use hands to rotate the drum to make sure the drum can move freely before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
3. Before turn on the decanter centrifuge on, turn on the feeding pump first.
4. Monitor the feeding rate of the drilling mud according decanter centrifuge's owner manual. Decanter centrifuge's RPM rate is need to reach to operation rate before processing the drilling mud.
5. Any unusual noises happen during the operation, it need to stop the operation right away.
6. Do not feeding the mud more than operation capacity to avoid the choke block.
7. The weighted and high viscosity drilling fluid needs low feeding speed and high dilution rate.
8. To ensure that you can stir in the entrance of centrifuge and the barite slurry return to the mud tank.
Shut-down the operation by stop the feeding pump, stop dilution, and finally shut the decanter centrifuge down.
As the second to none drilling waste management solution provider and equipment manufacturer, GN Solids Control, although a completely private owned company, GN Solids Control is attracting more and more attentions from the China drilling giants, because of the newest and advanced solutions it provides.
Because the global warming issue and also the higher standards for protecting the fragile environment, more and more companies are forced to spend money and energy in the environmental issues. Therefore, to find a cost-effective solution and a reliable supplier is very important for the end users and every drilling company or and every service company. GN Solids Control and GN’s products are proved to be the suitable and best choice.
What does GN provide?
1. complete line of solids control systems, available capacities ranking from 250GPM to 3000GPM, equipments including shale shaker, desander, desilter, mud cleaner and solids control centrifuge, besides, there are pumps for feeding all those equipments. And also mud agitator, mud gun and jet mud mixer of all necessary capacities.
2. waste management system-for drilling cuttings, GN has different solutions for drilling waste cuttings treatment, including for WBM and OBM, and per different clients’ requests, GN could customize them per jobsite need. GN even have module equipments to layout as building blocks. Those equipments are vertical cuttings dryer, decanter centrifuge and high-G shale shaker. Also screw conveyors are needed in such systems.
3. waste management system- for drilling fluid, GN has dewatering unit and dewatering centrifuge with a high speed, it will finally treat the drilling fluid and even the smallest particles are separated from the fluids.
Besides those systems, GN also have solidification unit and TDU and etc. GN’s products are widely used in many industries not only limited in oil and gas drilling. GN’s clients are not only the giant drilling companies in domestic China, but also from more than 60 countries and regions all over the world.
CIPPE oil show in Beijing is the largest Petroleum Exhibition in the word. It is taken in Beijing China in March every year. Over 2000 exhibitors from 65 countries will joint the big show. Over 80000 professional visitors will come for the show.
GN Solids Control participates in the CIPPE exhibition since many years ago. GN Solids Control promotes his latest products and new designs on the show. Clients can come and check. And talk the details with GN engineer team and management team. Every year, GN Solids Control gives surprise to his visitors.
As the leading waste management system manufacturer from China, GN Solids Control will take his core waste management equipment for the show. Furthermore, GN new products and latest design equipment will be available for the show.
What new products will be seen on the 2017 Beijing Oil Show?
1) 30 inch big bowl decanter centrifuge GNLW764-VFD
It is specially designed for micro tunneling and waste water treatment. The 30 inch big bowl centrifuge request a high standard on the manufacturer’s capability and processing equipment. Few companies have the ability to design and make the big bowl centrifuge.
2) Centrifugal degasser GNLXZC-300A
The centrifugal degasser can be used as a replacement of vacuum degasser. Centrifugal degasser occupies a smaller footprint. There is no vacuum pump to generate vacuum, it can save power. It is specially designed and made for Russia market, where the rig sites prefer centrifugal degasser, rather than vacuum degasser.
3) Cuttings transfer pump GNSP-40
It is a full air driven pump for cuttings transfer. It is the safest pump can be used for Zone 1. It can handle cuttings with max. 80% solids content, and the max. solids size can up to 70mm. The max. transfer length can up to 1000m. It is the ideal transfer pump for long distance cuttings transfer without spilling.
Below is GN stand information for 2017 Beijing CIPPE oil show. If you have plan to come, welcome you contact GN representatives for arrangement.
Show Time: March 20-22, 2017
Show Location: New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing (No.88,Yuxiang Road, Tianzhu, Shunyi District, Beijing)
GN Booth: E2218 at Hall E2