1. Make sure the belts are installed properly and tight before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
2. Use hands to rotate the drum to make sure the drum can move freely before turn the decanter centrifuge on.
3. Before turn on the decanter centrifuge on, turn on the feeding pump first.
4. Monitor the feeding rate of the drilling mud according decanter centrifuge's owner manual. Decanter centrifuge's RPM rate is need to reach to operation rate before processing the drilling mud.
5. Any unusual noises happen during the operation, it need to stop the operation right away.
6. Do not feeding the mud more than operation capacity to avoid the choke block.
7. The weighted and high viscosity drilling fluid needs low feeding speed and high dilution rate.
8. To ensure that you can stir in the entrance of centrifuge and the barite slurry return to the mud tank.
Shut-down the operation by stop the feeding pump, stop dilution, and finally shut the decanter centrifuge down.